Sunday, February 12, 2012

Breakfast, Lunch - 2/12/12

So, breakfast, you've seen before - English muffin, cheese, l/f lunch meat. 5 points.

Lunch got a little hairy.

They brought us a complimentary pizza because apparently they forgot to put our order in:

1 slice, with sausage.... 6 points



And then my salad.

Well, there was chicken and spinach - total 4 points

Almonds -  5 points

Craisins  - 3 points

Goat Cheese - 6 points

So I'm done for the day already - except that I earned six points at Zumba this morning.

But I killed three of those with a piece of candy.  Seriously?  Seriously.

So...

I should really have stopped with the pizza.

Or not taken a slice.

Well, Rome wasn't built in a day, and I will not become a waif overnight...

Or realistically, ever.

But I'm making better decisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment