Friday, February 10, 2012

Lunch 2/10/12

Chick-Fil-A.  Food of the Baptist Gods:

Fact:  If you unass yourself from the car and walk into the CFA in Cool Springs, you save time.


So, we're calling the Chargrilled Chicken sandwich 8 PP.  The beverage is a Coke Zero, which, as the name implies, is 0 PP.

Now, I'm going to talk to you about the fruit.  All the guides assign it points.  But this is plain, unsweetened, unaltered fruit - they can give it points, but I'm calling it ZERO.

Because I can.  And because I eat CFA once a week, tops.

If I ate one of those a day, I might start to think about counting it.  But not here, not now.  Not never.

I actually haven't even eaten the fruit yet - probably won't for awhile - the sandwich does a good job of keeping me feeling full.

And with that, back to work.

PS - I ate a post-breakfast/pre-lunch banana.  No points there either.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment