Friday, February 10, 2012

Post Lunch through Dinner 2/10/12

And here's where it went Tango Uniform.

I ate a mini-bag of popcorn (not pictured) 3 points.

I ate 2 points worth of raw unsalted almonds.

I ate some fruit - pointless, if you will.

And then I got into a fracas at work. Started eating my feelings.

Dinner was one bite of a Wendy's Double Stack - estimating at 3 points

1.5 cups of pasta - 8 points


Nice dirty stove.  Your mom would be ashamed.

Houston, we have a problem.  


Large Wendy's Chili - 8 points

Shredded cheese  - 2 points

Saltines - 3 points

Total.  29 points.  Plus the 13 from lunch and breakfast.

And now, I'm eating 7 points worth of frozen yogurt.  BOOM.

No activity points, either.

Tomorrow will be better.

Let's assume I have 20 extra special bonus points left on the week and call it even.


No comments:

Post a Comment